Sunday, September 7, 2014

Google Drive, part 2

Remember when I mentioned using google drive this year to share some of my forms and updates with parents? Well, guess what! I've found another awesome use for it, and I'm super excited about this one!

I set up separate folders on my website for our charts that we make and use in class, so those are now shared to my website. I've also added a "student work" section to the site. I'll use that folder to share examples that we have discussed in class so that my students have those to look back at while they are doing their homework. Below is a screenshot from my iPad where I have a few examples from our recent multiplication lessons. 



I love how easy this was to do! I used the google drive app on my iPad, so it was literally just a few clicks to set everything up. From there, I just had to tell it to go into my photos and then choose the pictures I wanted to upload. It could not have been easier, and now my kids have a reference from home AND they all want their work to be good enough to make it to the website! I can definitely see how this could motivate them to realize that neatness matters. It's a win-win for everybody!

Do you share student work online? How?

No comments:

Post a Comment