Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back to school!

Whew! Today was our first day back and I had forgotten how early 6:00 was. Farewell lazy summer mornings. Til we meet again!

I'd like to take just a second and share some ways that I'm using Google Drive this year to help my students and their families. I love google drive, but in the past, my school system has filtered out most of google's handy apps, so this is the first time I've been able to really use it.

One of the things that I'm using google drives for is to share forms on my class website. I share our weekly newsletter, weekly homework calendars, classroom forms, and sometimes extra copies of our homework pages.

One of the things that I'd like to explore this year is how to use google drive to share my students' work. Do you use Google Drive? What are some things that you've used it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment